Will you fulfill DESTINY?

DESTINY SEARCH

Custom Search

Saturday, June 6

1. PEACE OF MIND

PEACE OF MIND
If someone asked me what I would do differently if I had the opportunity to live over again, my answer would be: I’d be honest in all things. I look back over my life occasionally with a certain degree of shame and embarrassment at some of the dishonest things I’ve said and done. It took me too long to realize that dishonesty is self-centered at its worst. When I finally wised up, I couldn’t believe the change that took place. Since making a commitment to be honest, I’ve known an inner peace that I would have thought impossible. Honesty has a built-in reward: a mind at peace with itself. If there were no other reasons to be honest, this alone would be enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like having peace of mind.
Compared to doing things nonchalant with brings about suspicious attitude in ones life style.